M back, again after a long time. Actually not used to blog alot. So whenever it crosses my mind, i come over for blogging. Anyhow, its festival season starting now. Navratris are going on, then we have leave for dussehra.;) Leaves are what matter the most to software engg. Last week, I had to be in Bangalore as most of the guys from my office team were on leave, as ll of them went to their respective hometowns, and we had a very big release. So I had to cover them up if some issue comes. And guess what!! Even when the feature was in good shape, we had some last minutes issues. I guess MURPHY strikes always.;) Anyhow, everythg was sorted and solved and we released the product. So this weekend is gonna be pretty cool I guess. Planning to go somewhere for the weekend. Lets c if everythg turns out good. Next month, Volleyball matches are also gonna start. So pretty busy schedule ahead of me. And end of this month, m going to my hometown, Jaipur, for Diwali. So looking forward to it as well. So lots to come in near future, and alot happened in recent past...to be cherished..as always....:)
So keep cherishing, and make the most of this festive season. Happy navratri and Dussehra to all. Before Diwali, i might be back with another blog....so wishes for Diwali in that blog. :) have fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment