Saturday, August 9, 2008

Badminton Match

Today, I have my badminton match..
oops...some intro first!!
This is Varun,23,M working in a software firm in Bangalore...(no secrets divulged :) ). Resident of Jaipur and first time living outside home.

Recently completed 1 year at job..my first job...it was a great feeling..
Anyways Il continue to put more of my snippets in the coming blog ...
For now....
I have a match...men's double..and My partner is off to his hometown..
What to do?I talked to my opponents..and gues what they said...
They asked me to play with anyone as it didnt mattered to them..they just wanted to play and have fun..
Man!!there are still some people for whom winning or losing doesnt matter..In this era..its surprising..but very heartening..
But I dont have a racket to play...Will go to office now to get one and then il leave to have som fun amidst hectic and scary life..
These moments are wht i always look forward to..when i think about how routine my life is..and they give me that nudge to go for it...that extra push,the ray of hope....
So I am just following my mantra...Live life to the fullest..
The outcome of match doesnt matter to me anymore...and m feeling so light and happy..going just to enjoy myself.May be il post the outcome..may be not...even I dont know...We all have to wait a little..

No comments: